SHIPPING & ORDERING POLICY
- Orders may take 1-2 days to process after payments have been cleared.
- Please be aware most orders will need to be cut and therefore proper healing time is required, which is 1-2 weeks. We will NOT ship unhealthy coral!
- Orders will ship (Mon-Thur)
- Once a delivery date is confirmed, we will provide a tracking number for your order.
- Customers are responsible for providing an accurate shipping address and safe location to receive. Please confirm your address in your order confirmation.
- We will not provide refunds for orders where UPS has determined there is no safe location to leave your package.
- TankCandy is not responsible for unfortunate events such as misplaced, lost, or stolen packages during the time of transit. Under all circumstances UPS is responsible, we will do our best to assist all customers regarding missing packages.
- TankCandy has no control of the shipping process. You would need to contact UPS customer service to help answer questions and track your order. We will do our best to assist all customers with obtaining transit information of your order.
- All claims will be thoroughly reviewed on a case by case basis; Claims may take up to 3 weeks to process. Once UPS responds to your claim, we will then be able to take the appropriate actions to resolve your claim. Until then, your patience is much appreciated as we work with the shipping carrier(s).
- Filing a claim does not guarantee UPS to partially or fully compensate/reimburse you for your lost/stolen package, but we will do our best to assist you through the process.
- Finally, you agree not to charge back a completed order without first trying to resolve whatever issue you are having.
- Orders will be shipped to the address provided at checkout.
- TankCandy DOES NOT ship to P.O. Box addresses.
- Livestock WILL NOT be shipped to APO/FPO addresses.
- TankCandy WILL NOT refund orders when the buyer provided incomplete, inaccurate, or invalid addresses.
- NO REFUNDS on shipping costs for any reason.
- Shipping is a flat rate of $50.00. Free shipping is available on orders over $400.00 anywhere in the lower 48 states.
- We can NOT ship to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, or the Virgin Islands.
- All sales are final and No exchanges.
- No guarantees will be provided for the accuracy of coral color as coral colors may vary due to our lighting, camera, filters, etc… or your lighting, settings, and tank environment.
- There will be NO refunds for any deaths that occur during or after your acclimation process.
- Our prices are subject to change. We do our best to ensure our Website displays the correct prices and product information, but if you notice an error—For example a listed $1 product that normally sells for $100—it's most likely an error. We reserve the right to suspend any sale for any reason.
- Many orders are in fact custom orders that need to be cut. In rare occasions that a coral's health is in question, we will notify you to select a replacement or issue a refund – We Will Not Ship Unhealthy Fish or Coral!
- Delivery of your order MUST be accepted on the first attempt.
- Deliveries received at a ship center MUST be picked up within 2 hours.
- All coral orders must have a video of the unopened box being cut open and the unopened bag showing the DOA fish or coral.
- Photos and Video of your DOA claim MUST be sent via Email within 2 hours of delivery.
- If your order is determined to qualify as DOA, we will issue a credit or offer a replacement product. The cost of shipping a replacement order will be paid by the buyer.
- We cannot be responsible for carrier delays, custom delays, weather issues or natural disasters.
- Please temperature acclimate your fish and/or corals by floating the bag(s) for 30-45 minutes. You should also drip acclimate for 30-45 minutes. My water parameters are usually: Alk 8.5, Ca 440, Nitrate 25, Phos .10 and PAR A lot.
- Although my systems are free of pests, you should ALWAYS dip your corals. I recommend Bayer. It is normal to see such things as Pods and rarely a Bristle Worm which are part of a healthy clean up crew.